17 April 2012

Would you like to see the Beyond Morning Warm-Ups Continue?

"I cannot recommend highly enough this amazing sharing of process! It's so inspiring and just a perfect example of the way forward I think in this gloomy climate - a sharing of skills, expertise and an opening out of process. I'm totally inspired by it and am thinking of writing something similar into future projects that I run - I think we all should!!

"It has benefited me enormously on a personal & professional level. It's unlocked energy & creativity in me and I now see it as part of my practise for this period of time. I so much hope it can carry (I also am useless at going to the gym or doing anything 'exercise' related, so it's the only way I will resemble anything approaching 'fit'!!!"
Liz

If, like Liz, you'd like to see the Beyond morning warm-ups continue tell us why by emailing:
lbfrank@bristololdvic.org.uk